12/29/2021 12pm Pick Your Project Workshop (PYO) (Haddon Twp)
Hammer & Stain - Haddon Township
Come out for fun paint and sip session at Hammer & Stain Haddon located 24 Haddon Avenue, (Rear Teal Building), Haddon Township, NJ 08108 and choose from several projects below.
18 in Round
12x24 Frame sign
12x48 Porch Plank
5 Plank Tree
Customize your project with your choice of stain & paint colors (these are not vinyl you will paint your background and stencil colors at the workshop).
All orders must be submitted by December 26th in order to design and build your projects.
This event is BYOB so bring in your favorite beverage and snacks to enjoy during the event.
**** Additional COVID Guidelines PLEASE READ**
-Masks are optional
- We will provide you with hand sanitizer at every table and we have our bathroom and sink in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.). Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO REGISTER (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
1. Choose your project by clicking on the project. Choose from the drop-down menu design for that project.
2. ONLY if the design shows personalization such as last name/initial/established year, etc please put in the personalization box.
3. Accept terms. Proceed with checkout.
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply
Once your order is submitted, we immediately begin the process of production. Due to the time and personalization involved in each project, we do not offer refunds. If you cannot make a workshop, you can take the kit as a Take Home Kit (we will hold it for 3 months). Rescheduling will result in a $15 studio fee, unless advance notice via email is received 6 hours in advance. Please email us at email@example.com. If you are a no-show for the workshop, you forfeit your payment. Hammer & Stain reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time.