Charcuterie & Custom Serving Board Workshop (May 29th @ 6pm)
Hammer & Stain Phoenix
Join us Saturday, May 29th @6pm at Hammer & Stain Phoenix (7420 S Rural Road, Suite B4, Tempe 85283) for a fun & tasty guided workshop where you will make a custom (food safe) wood serving board and learn the art of creating a very tasty & visually appealing Charcuterie platter! When the workshop is over you'll be bring home your tasty masterpiece as well as your custom serving board to use when you create your own board at home!
The Charcuterie part will be taught by a local treasure - Cynthia Baysinger from Modern Brie! She will walk you step by step on how to create the perfect Charcuterie plate! You'll get to learn the basics of cheese selection, cutting techniques, and board layout as well as some intermediate skills including laying prosciutto ribbons and creating beautiful salami roses. You will be guided step by step as you create your own 13.5” cheese plate that serves 6-8 people.
BYO wine or beer to sip and snacks to enjoy during the workshop.
- Artisanal Cheeses, Charcuterie and all additional accompaniments for creating the perfect plate.
-Reusable cheese knife
- Learn a life skill that will transform you into the Hostess with the Mostest!
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- Space is limited to 15 people at this time.
- Masks are required to cover your nose and mouth. We are following the CDC guidelines for the safety of everyone involved.
- If you have had a fever in the past week leading up to the workshop, please do NOT attend this workshop. You can email us at email@example.com
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or old t-shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on. (Paint and stain wash off of hands but does not come out of clothes.)
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the designated workshop time.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org