11/24/2020 - Fall Succulent Centerpiece Workshop (6:30 pm)
Hammer & Stain Phoenix
Join us Tuesday, November 24th at 6:30 pm at Hammer & Stain Phoenix (7420 S Rural Road, Suite B4, Tempe 85283) for a special Succulents DIY Workshop, perfect your fall decor accent or centerpiece! Pick 3 succulents to fill your wagon, then enjoy a short instructional demonstration on how to create your piece using real rooted succulents, rocks, dirt and fall accents. Have fun while arranging and creating your own wagon masterpiece! Keep it through the Thanksgiving holiday then easily transplant into a new container to last a long time.
BYO wine or beer to sip and snacks to enjoy during the workshop.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum of 10 spots, 2-3 people per table.
- Masks are required to cover your nose and mouth. We are following the CDC guidelines for the safety of everyone involved.
- If you have had a fever in the past week leading up to the workshop, please do NOT attend this workshop. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will require you to use hand sanitizer as soon as you enter the studio. It will also be very table.
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or old t-shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on. (Paint and stain wash off of hands but does not come out of clothes.)
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the designated workshop time.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com
**Once your order has been submitted we are immediately begin ordering of supplies. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.