Summer Art Camp for Kids (Ages 7 and up)
Hammer & Stain Phoenix
We are SO excited to offer our Summer Art Camp for Kids 2021.
Our summer camp is more than just wood. Each week is themed and your child will make a new project each day. We will incorporate the theme into each project we make. Our mini makers will bring home a FUNctional piece home every day that they can display in their rooms and be proud of for years to come!
Cost is $225 per week, however we are offering an EARLY registration discount until April 7th making the cost per week for ONLY $200. Ages 7 and up.
Sign up for one week or multiple, PLEASE read all details carefully:
- Week One: June 7th-June 11th "Sunshine and Rainbows"
- Week Two: June 14th-June 18th "Surf and Sand"
- Week Three: June 21st-June 25th "Kindness is Contagious"
- Week Four: June 28th-July 2nd "Boho Days"
- Week Five: July 5th-July 9th "The Magic of Disney"
- Week Six: July 12th-July 16th "The Great Outdoors"
- Week Seven: July 19th-July 23rd "Bees and Botanicals"
- Week Eight: July 26th-July 30th "Adventure"
Camps run from 9am-12pm each day. We will also provide a beverage and individual snacks each day. We ask that kids dress to get messy and wear clothes to get dirty.
We will only release children to people noted on the registration. They must come in and sign out the child at pick up and we may ask for ID if necessary to keep everyone safe.
- Masks are required by all while in the studio.
- If your child has had a fever in the past week leading up to the workshop or has been exposed to someone you believe is COVID positive please do NOT have them attend. Contact us at email@example.com if this is the case.
- When arriving to the studio, we will ask everyone to sanitize their hands and we will direct you to your seat.
- Each week is capped at 12 kids.
How to Register:
1. Simply click on the week you want, answer our required questions and add to cart. If you would like to add multiple weeks just add one to cart then hit back and add another.
2. Checkout...yes it's THAT simple
No Refunds - if your child is sick or can't attend there are NO REFUNDS due to the planning and supplies of our camp.
Any questions please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We can't wait to create new memories with your children!